21 deep questions that will really tell you something. Not stupid questions like "How Old Are You?"
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
That would depend on what they are telling me or what I am telling them. If it is positive then it is easy either way. If it is negative then it is harder to look in their eyes when they are telling me.
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
Someone was showing off how stupid they were. People who know nothing should say nothing.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
I have absolutely no clue...probably someone I rarely talk to, but am very close to...actually...i have no fucking idea
4. You have three months to live:
(1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
I would tell a few people, but def. not like...shout it to the world...it would be a closely guarded secret
(2) What do you do with your remaining days?
find something meaningful to do
(3) Would you be afraid?
probably not...maybe a little pissed at first though
5. you can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
love......thats like asking me if i would rather have allergy medicine or food
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. Do you save the dog?
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her?
i am unfaithful, but ASSUMING some significant other variable...yes...but the other things would have to be so big that it would be a good excuse
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
for the last person...no way in hell...but for some other people that i know now (that are living still)...yes
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
10.Would you grant your friends last wishes?
knowing my friends they would not give me anything out of line...so yes
11. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
generally...fuck no...but under the right circumstances i would
12. When and how was the last time you told someone how you
i typically hold few things back...a better question is...when was the last time i didn't?
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
that i didn't love them...usually
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
my sense of who i am...like to do something i think is bullshit...liek save the dumb drowning dog from earlier...
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
the smallest change changes so many things...i think i would go back and fix my job from early summer...that couldn't change much
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
someone i miss
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
i don't know cpr...but i think i would try anyways
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
my grandmother has lived a good life, and has said so...the kid
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
i would wish my future to be th best it can....nothing else
| ||Posted 7/9/2007 3:26 AM - 15675 Views - 4 eProps - 3 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment